Copyright

Please note that all posts are copyright. Do not reprint in whole or in part without permission of the author. You may refer to one of my posts in your own writing; simply include the link(s) so readers can be taken directly to my work. Thank you, and enjoy! ~Susan

Friday, 22 January 2016

Dear Friday



Dear Winter, I know I wrote you last week, but today I want to affirm that you’re fine in a brief dose – very pretty, in fact—but my circulatory system does not like the cold and I would appreciate it if you would shorten your visit.

Dear Weekly Meal Plan, You are working out very nicely. I think I’ll keep you.

Dear Library, I love how you have such a great variety of books, CDs and movies for me to borrow. I learn new things, test-drive new albums, and catch up on TV series, all for free with my library card!

Dear Blog Readers, Thank you for reading and for leaving comments when something strikes a chord. I would write anyway; it’s always a beneficial exercise, but it’s certainly nice to have an audience with whom to interact. I hope we’ll continue to enjoy and benefit from one another’s thoughts and contributions. Let me know if there’s anything in particular you would like me to write about. What are some of your favourite topics and posts so far?

Dear God, Thank you for being You—perfect in every way, omniscient, omnipotent, omnipresent. Thank You again that You are the God who sees, who hears, and who answers prayer. You give us breath and in You we have our life. You are gracious, loving and merciful. You desire a personal relationship with us. You are worthy of our praise. May Your name be made famous in all the earth.

Love,
Susan


1 comment:

  1. I'm finally getting back to my usual blogging, so I'm trying to make my rounds to everyone I used to visit before the wheels fell off.

    As for what to write about. Whatever that's you. I like getting to know people better through their blogs. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and try to respond to each one!