Copyright

Please note that all posts are copyright. Do not reprint in whole or in part without permission of the author. You may refer to one of my posts in your own writing; simply include the link(s) so readers can be taken directly to my work. Thank you, and enjoy! ~Susan

Friday, 29 January 2016

Dear Friday



Dear Book Club members, Thanks for bringing great reads to our attention month after month. There are several books I’d have never read if it hadn’t been for you, including this month’s, David and Goliath. I’m sure I’d also never have read Malcolm Gladwell’s other book, Blink, which I also enjoyed. I should read the rest of his books sometime; they’re always thought-provoking.

Dear Writers’ Group, Thanks for the monthly feedback on my work. While the final decision is the author’s to make, you definitely offer food for thought and bring up points I otherwise might have missed. This makes for a much better end product. Our group is supportive, encouraging and honest, and I am so grateful to be part of it.

Dear Workplace, Thanks for supplying fodder for humorous stories. Also, for providing a great bunch of people with whom to work.

Dear Puppy, You are adorable, cuddly and sweet. Your family loves you very much.

Dear PaulDavid Tripp, Thanks for the study on suffering. You’ve given our small group much to consider. Since we all must go through some form of suffering sometime in our lives, it is right that we should know how to approach it properly.

Dear God, Thank You that this world is not all that there is and that we have so much more to look forward to. Thank You for godly teachers who open our eyes to the truth and who encourage us to be in Your Word. Thank you that we have Your Word and the ability to hide it in our hearts through scripture memorization. Thank You for helping me to memorize scripture this year. And thank You that we have much to be thankful for!

3 comments:

  1. Gratitude makes the world go round :) Stopped by from the Lost & Found gang to say a pre-hop "hi"... Looking forward to your post tomorrow!
    Guilie @ Life In Dogs & Quiet Laughter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, Guilie - I look forward to visiting you very shortly!

      Delete
  2. What an awesome bunch of thank you's!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and try to respond to each one!