Copyright

Please note that all posts are copyright. Do not reprint in whole or in part without permission of the author. You may refer to one of my posts in your own writing; simply include the link(s) so readers can be taken directly to my work. Thank you, and enjoy! ~Susan

Friday, 1 January 2016

Welcome!

Welcome to Color Me Writing: Wild About Words. Whether you’ve been redirected from my original blog or you’ve stumbled across me some other way, I’m glad we’re here together and I hope you’ll find reasons to stay. 

You get some pretty basic information from my blog name and subtitle – I write and I’m crazy about words. Other info about me? I’ve lived my whole life in Canada and grew up in Ontario’s capital – which is to say, Toronto. All of my travels have been within North America, with the exception of a trip to Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland back in 2013. I’m a librarian by profession. By relationship, I’m a wife, mother, daughter, niece, cousin, colleague and friend. I believe in the triune God, the power of prayer, and the tenets of the Nicene Creed. 

I’ve been giving a lot of thought about the content and direction of this blog. It won’t be all about writing, that’s for sure. But I’ll be writing it and using words to communicate ideas about a variety of subjects. Here is the tentative outline: 

·         Monday – Intentionally speaking

·         Tuesday – Bookworm meet-up

·         Wednesday – Webbed

·         Thursday – The best ship (friendship)

·         Friday – Dear Friday

·         Saturday – Weekly weigh-in

·         Sunday – Sermon notes

I participate in Question of the Month, which appears the first Monday of each month, and I’ll be doing the annual A-ZBlogging Challenge as well. Beyond these I may throw in the odd ‘product placement’ or a post that responds to life and world events. 

Well, that’s probably enough to give you a taste of what to expect. If there’s anything you’d like to ask, shoot. Any comments on what I propose to offer, fire away. I’m going to elaborate a bit more over the weekend, and we’ll kick off officially next week. January 4 is the first Monday of the year and Michael has asked the question, “What are some New Year’s resolutions you have made in the past?” Check back Monday for my answer!

6 comments:

  1. I'll look forward to reading your new blog, Susan. Happy New Years to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Diane - same to you and I appreciate your being here! :)

      Delete
  2. I have good ntentions of following/reading your blog. I know I will enjoy it . God bless this new endeavor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kaye. I appreciate the blessing :)

      Delete
  3. How fun! I love the new direction you're taking. Best wishes for lots of funky writing in the new year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kimber! Thanks for your comment on my original blog too - 'hurray for the real' me! :)

      Delete

I appreciate your comments and try to respond to each one!