Copyright

Please note that all posts are copyright. Do not reprint in whole or in part without permission of the author. You may refer to one of my posts in your own writing; simply include the link(s) so readers can be taken directly to my work. Thank you, and enjoy! ~Susan

Wednesday, 24 February 2016

A to Z Blogging Challenge


I’ve participated in the A-Z Blogging Challenge for the last few years under my old blog, Notes from Innisfree. This is the first year Color Me Writing makes its appearance. If you’re not familiar with it, A-Z runs every April, and is hosted by the incomparable ArleeBird. Well over a thousand bloggers participate and it’s great fun as well as a bit of work.

In essence, over 30 days bloggers take the 26 letters of the alphabet and create a blog post around each one. Last year, for example, I used the theme of decluttering. A was for Attitude, B was for Baby Steps, etc. Some writers use themes as I did, but you could just as easily post on miscellaneous topics. Like Lent, the alphabet runs from Monday-Saturday with Sundays off for good behaviour.

I am currently #481 on the list of participants. Want to join us? Sign up here!

Curious to know: have you done the A-Z challenge before? Will you try it this year? It’s the 7th annual!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and try to respond to each one!