Copyright

Please note that all posts are copyright. Do not reprint in whole or in part without permission of the author. You may refer to one of my posts in your own writing; simply include the link(s) so readers can be taken directly to my work. Thank you, and enjoy! ~Susan

Friday, 26 February 2016

Dear Friday



This week I am thankful:

+For friends and family who pray for me and mine, and for the opportunity to return the favour. God did not leave us alone; He hears our prayers and gave us a community of faith.

+For an excellent small group in which to participate. The studies we do are thoughtfully chosen and relevant to our lives.

+For godly examples of faith in action like the family behind Hobby Lobby (the Green Family). See the Hobby Lobby decision here.

+For God’s Word, which I am learning to hide in my heart. So often this year already I’ve had reason to use or to share scriptures I’ve memorized. God’s Word is always profitable.

+For quality time with my husband – going out for lunch, attending small group, talking in bed before we turn out the light.

+For a couple of free evenings to do laundry this week. One of those evenings I also watched a movie; the other I read a book.

+For writings by authors like Stuart McLean whose stories are a warm hug whenever you need one.

+For fingerless gloves on sale in colours that go with more outfits. I need them mainly at work because it gets cold there, even inside.

What are you thankful for today?

“Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights…” (James 1:17a, TLV)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and try to respond to each one!