Copyright

Please note that all posts are copyright. Do not reprint in whole or in part without permission of the author. You may refer to one of my posts in your own writing; simply include the link(s) so readers can be taken directly to my work. Thank you, and enjoy! ~Susan

Sunday, 14 February 2016

Romantically Challenged



If I don’t have anything else to do on Valentine’s Day but blog, I’m in trouble! (Considering I’m married, right?)

So I’ll just leave you with this video from The Skit Guys, and hope you aren’t with anyone as romantically challenged as this pair! And just as a reminder, our words are important; they mean something. Take care how you use them. Make sure they are true!


Happy Valentine's Day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and try to respond to each one!