So it’s been a while since I did a “weigh-in.” I’ve been very busy over the weekends, which is why I’ve also fallen short on the “sermon notes,” but in addition to those reasons/excuses, nothing has really changed. I weigh today what I did at the beginning of the year.
The good news is: I don’t weigh MORE!
If you’ve been reading along, you know that yesterday was my husband’s birthday. Tomorrow is Valentine’s Day. So, not a great time to restart my weight loss plans. Yesterday we went for a buffet lunch with D’s parents; tonight we are going to dinner theatre. Not doing anything particularly special tomorrow, but Monday is Family Day in Ontario and we plan to visit my Mom and to pick up Swiss Chalet for supper. I also bought D a Black Forest cake and half of that is still in the house.
Like I said, not a great time to restart the weight loss plans.
Alors (i.e. therefore), I will start in earnest again on Tuesday, with the following actions:
- Check in with Cher, my accountability partner, Tuesday and Friday
- Stick with the supper meal plan – lentils Monday, leftovers Tuesday, quinoa Wednesday, fish Thursday, beans Friday, leftovers Saturday, and soup or pasta Sunday
- Either walk the dog or walk with Leslie Sansone DVDs at least three times, 30 minutes at a time. The dog’s not too fond of the winter weather, so more likely DVDs
- We still have a lot of chocolate in the house. Only one piece a day, preferably dark
- Don’t eat past satisfied
- No bedtime snacking
- Four 8-oz glasses of water daily (this is an improvement for me)
Anything else I should be doing?