Copyright

Please note that all posts are copyright. Do not reprint in whole or in part without permission of the author. You may refer to one of my posts in your own writing; simply include the link(s) so readers can be taken directly to my work. Thank you, and enjoy! ~Susan

Wednesday, 30 March 2016

A-Z Theme Reveal!



Last year at this time I had all of my April A-Z pieces written and was able to relax for the month. Not so this year, alas!

I do, however, have my theme, and the first 2-3 posts are completed. A-Z, for those of you who may have forgotten, happens every April, and gives bloggers the chance to show their creativity in taking the 26 letters of the alphabet and creating a blog post around each one. Like Lent, the alphabet runs from Monday-Saturday with Sundays off for good behaviour.

So, my theme, you say, for Pete’s sake, get to the theme. Yes, of course, just trying to heighten the intrigue! And now, for the reveal: this year, stay tuned to find out what the Bible has to say from A-Z.

I am currently #470 on the list of participants. If you would like to join us, sign up here!

2 comments:

  1. A to Z from Bible. Good.
    Good to visit your site as a part of my A to Z visits. My theme Blog Promotion
    Getting Traffic to Blog - Essential Activity of Bloggers Along with Writing.
    Welcome to A to Z April Blogging Challenge 2016 - Co-Participant - Nrao - NRao Blogs
    @knoltweet
    NRao Blogs - 2016 A to Z Challenge Blog Posts
    Management Theory Review

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susan! I love the Bible, so I love your theme. I'm looking forward to reading your post's. Best wish on the challenge.
    Joshua Lemon
    https://lemonzestsite.wordpress.com/ (Theme- "Letters to my Daughter"

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and try to respond to each one!