Copyright

Please note that all posts are copyright. Do not reprint in whole or in part without permission of the author. You may refer to one of my posts in your own writing; simply include the link(s) so readers can be taken directly to my work. Thank you, and enjoy! ~Susan

Tuesday, 15 March 2016

Alphabet Soup Reading Challenge Update


So far I’ve read five books toward meeting the challenge:

The Art of Work by Jeff Goins
Balance by Nik Wallenda
Caffeine for the Creative Mind by Stefan Mumaw
David and Goliath by Malcolm Gladwell
Unstoppable Gospel by Gregg Matte


The ones I’ve blogged about are highlighted above. I’d have reviewed The Art of Work as well, but have to reread it and do the coursework. Caffeine for the Creative Mind didn’t impress me much.  As for The Unstoppable Gospel, I enjoyed it and give it four stars. For the challenge you don’t have to review everything.

21 books to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and try to respond to each one!