Copyright

Please note that all posts are copyright. Do not reprint in whole or in part without permission of the author. You may refer to one of my posts in your own writing; simply include the link(s) so readers can be taken directly to my work. Thank you, and enjoy! ~Susan

Friday, 4 March 2016

Dear Friday



Expressing my thankfulness at the end of another busy week. Today I am thankful for:

+Open doors of communication to pour into the lives of the people I care about most. And praying those doors continue to stay open.

+The time in which I was raised – while we could get distracted from what was important, we didn’t have as many distractions as tempt people today.

+Breakfast out with my husband; lunch out with my daughter (and on a separate occasion, a friend).

+Libraries and free access to books and audiovisual resources.

+Friends to share struggles and joys with.

+The ability to go before God’s throne of grace in prayer without having to jump through all the hoops the Israelites had to in the Old Testament. Thankful also that He hears and answers prayer.

+Chocolate! Dark, of course, for its more beneficial properties. Needed to boost endorphins. Okay, and it tastes great.

+Stories, especially real life stories that inspire, encourage and offer hope.

“Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights…” (James 1:17a, TLV)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and try to respond to each one!