Copyright

Please note that all posts are copyright. Do not reprint in whole or in part without permission of the author. You may refer to one of my posts in your own writing; simply include the link(s) so readers can be taken directly to my work. Thank you, and enjoy! ~Susan

Monday, 14 March 2016

I Confess



I haven’t done any “Intentionally Speaking” posts since January 25. The reason for that is quite simple: I’m flunking intentionality.

I started out quite well – calendarized everything, lived by the calendar for the first little while, set goals and objectives. Then something (life?) interfered. I grew lazy? My mom’s fall threw me off-kilter? I’m not sure, but I don’t like it.

So, time to climb back up on the horse. Time to rethink and replan. Time to get things ‘sorted,’ as the Brits say. I’ll give myself a couple of weeks to write everything out and get pointed in the right direction, then begin anew. 

We’ll talk again soon. And if your goals for 2016 are panning out well, please let me know what’s working for you.

4 comments:

  1. Life usually does get in the way of our plans and goals. But getting back on the horse is the best thing we can do. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure I won't be the only one thinking that Susan's too hard on herself. You're a beautiful writer/thinker plus life always goes in stops and starts. Have a great day!
    _pj

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the encouragement and understanding, PJ. It's true that life doesn't always cooperate with our grand plans...

      Delete

I appreciate your comments and try to respond to each one!