Copyright

Please note that all posts are copyright. Do not reprint in whole or in part without permission of the author. You may refer to one of my posts in your own writing; simply include the link(s) so readers can be taken directly to my work. Thank you, and enjoy! ~Susan

Thursday, 24 March 2016

Rainy Day Friends

It’s been a while since I shared a few quotes on friendship so a rainy day seems the perfect time to post some more. Whether it’s raining where you are or not, enjoy the day, along with these thoughts:


The point that resonates for me is the “don’t be too busy or tired.” Sometimes I am both and friends can get the idea that I’m just not that interested. If I don’t have time or energy for people something is wrong with the choices I’m making and the priorities I’m setting. Once again it goes back to my word for the year: intentionality.
 
 
I love this quote. I think we can all think of times in our lives when we’ve been down or broken-hearted and it’s our friends who have lifted us up and encouraged us. Things will get better, we need to get back on our feet; we will soar again.
 
 
With the A-Z challenge coming up soon, I had to share this one. Stay tuned; I’ll be revealing my theme for the challenge next Wednesday (hint: it’s not on friendship!). 

And remember, whether it’s raining outside or we’re crying on the inside, as long as we have at least one true friend, we have something about which to be joyful.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and try to respond to each one!