Copyright

Please note that all posts are copyright. Do not reprint in whole or in part without permission of the author. You may refer to one of my posts in your own writing; simply include the link(s) so readers can be taken directly to my work. Thank you, and enjoy! ~Susan

Saturday, 14 May 2016

Saturday Weigh-In

Wow; looks like I haven't weighed in since March 26! The good news is that I haven't fallen off the wagon. In fact, I'm nearly finished the third cycle of The 17-Day Diet, and will be returning to the first cycle soon. I've lost 4.6 pounds and have exactly 4 to go to reach my goal weight. Of course, I'd likely have lost it all in this period if only I'd been 100% true to the diet's requirements :)

 I'm continuing to check in with my weight-loss buddy once or twice a week, have been walking the dog good distances when the weather's been cooperative, have given up bedtime snacks and am not eating past satisfied. All steps in the right direction. I still need to drink more water. What can I say?

If you're looking to shed some pounds before summer or a special event, why not give the 17-Day Diet a try? It works for me! The main caveat is that when you get to the final cycle, you have to keep going. No returning to former habits or you'll be right back where you started.

And now I'm off to walk the dog. Have a great weekend, everyone!


1 comment:

  1. It is always a good feeling to shed a few pounds and even a few pounds can really make one feel better.
    Barbara, blogging at Life & Faith in Caneyhead

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and try to respond to each one!