Copyright

Please note that all posts are copyright. Do not reprint in whole or in part without permission of the author. You may refer to one of my posts in your own writing; simply include the link(s) so readers can be taken directly to my work. Thank you, and enjoy! ~Susan

Thursday, 9 June 2016

A-Z Reflection



At long last, the final post relating to the A-Z BloggingChallenge 2016: a reflection. 

I don’t think the challenge ever dragged on for me as much as it did this year, though there have been a couple of times in the past where I didn’t fully complete it. 

Last year was awesome – I had everything done well ahead of time and was able to visit many other bloggers to leave comments. Not so this year, unfortunately. I struggled to finish, going well beyond the April 30 deadline (although I back-dated things after letting my belated posts stand for a week or two). And while I did visit some other bloggers, not nearly as many as I’d have liked to. I did gain a couple of new followers – thank you! – and am following them as well.

As for next year, I do plan to participate. But I will aim to have everything done ahead of time as I did in 2015. If I am not 90% complete by April 1, I will hold onto my material for the following year and plan to focus exclusively on visiting in 2017.

If you were part of the 2016 challenge, how did you fare? Was your experience similar to mine? What will you do differently? The same?

Thanks for sticking with me through this long arduous ‘April.’

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and try to respond to each one!