Copyright

Please note that all posts are copyright. Do not reprint in whole or in part without permission of the author. You may refer to one of my posts in your own writing; simply include the link(s) so readers can be taken directly to my work. Thank you, and enjoy! ~Susan

Thursday, 16 June 2016

Friendship Thursday

Since I'm just getting back into the swing of my usual blog schedule, I'll keep today's post relatively short and share a couple of friendship-related sites I've recently discovered. Please note that I have no personal experience with any of the associated programs, so you will have to do your own due diligence.

1. The Friendship Force - bringing "diverse people together to share one-of-a-kind experiences not available to regular tourists." 

2. The Friendship Page -  "devoted to celebrating friendship and peace."

And here's a site I'm more familiar with:

3. Meet-up -  "neighbors getting together to learn something, do something, share something." My husband and I actually met and are building a friendship with another couple through a local hiking meet-up. Yay!

Are there any friendship sites you'd like to let us know about? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and try to respond to each one!