Copyright

Please note that all posts are copyright. Do not reprint in whole or in part without permission of the author. You may refer to one of my posts in your own writing; simply include the link(s) so readers can be taken directly to my work. Thank you, and enjoy! ~Susan

Monday, 15 August 2016

Under the Weather

Sorry for the lack of posts over the last several days. I've been feeling, and still am, under the weather. Hopefully the antibiotic I'm now on will kick in soon and I'll be back to writing. For now just taking it easy, trying to get the rest I need to beat this thing.

Be well, dear readers!!
 

6 comments:

  1. Work, antibiotic, work. I'm sending messages to your medication.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It took a while, Janie, but they finally worked! Thanks for the positive thoughts!

      Delete
  2. Get well soon, my dear friend. Love the graphic! The blonde hair!
    p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, P, I'm pretty well there now!

      Delete
  3. Take care. I think being sick during summer is probably the worst. Get well soon!

    Arlee Bird
    Tossing It Out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's horrid being sick in the summer. Thanks for your well-wishes; I am mostly mended now!

      Delete

I appreciate your comments and try to respond to each one!