Copyright

Please note that all posts are copyright. Do not reprint in whole or in part without permission of the author. You may refer to one of my posts in your own writing; simply include the link(s) so readers can be taken directly to my work. Thank you, and enjoy! ~Susan

Wednesday, 28 September 2016

6 Words

See! I'm back again already! 

The last Wednesday of every month, Eli compiles a post inspired by Ernest Hemingway, who said any story can be told in six words. Eli asks bloggers, friends, strangers, and a few strange blogger friends to respond to a prompt. This month the prompt is "September is National Passport Awareness Month. In six words, tell us where you'd go, and what you'd do. Think "To Croatia, to get a tan" or "England, to change Pippa Middleton's mind.."

My answer? "To Sweden, to celebrate our 25th."

As I've mentioned here before, I've wanted to go to Sweden for a long time now. It's a place that's definitely on my bucket list. Truthfully, I don't know if we'll get there for our 25th anniversary in 2018, and it's really okay if we don't. Sweden will always be in my mind at least as a dream.

Other places that are on the list include: Hawaii, Bermuda, Aruba or Curacao, Belize, or a cruise or Compassion trip. If you were choosing for me, which option would you pick, and why?

2 comments:

  1. If Sweden is your heart's desire, then it's what I'd choose for you. I've had many opportunities to visit Sweden but never went. The trips would have been when I was still married. They always would have been for two weeks to the same small town because X worked for a Swedish-owned company. My days would have been spent in a hotel room because I wouldn't have had the money to go elsewhere. X only offered to take me so he could say I had the chance to go and turned it down. My great desire is to go to England.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, you could hardly go under those circumstances, Janie! What a miserable memory that would have been!

      I hope you get to go to England sometime. That's somewhere I would like to go also. In fact, there are lots of places I'd still like to see. It's a big world!

      Delete

I appreciate your comments and try to respond to each one!