Copyright

Please note that all posts are copyright. Do not reprint in whole or in part without permission of the author. You may refer to one of my posts in your own writing; simply include the link(s) so readers can be taken directly to my work. Thank you, and enjoy! ~Susan

Saturday, 10 September 2016

Saturday Weigh-In

Just a quick check-in since I should be going to bed. I find it hard to believe I haven't posted a weigh-in since May, but it seems to be the case. At that time I still had 4 pounds to lose and nothing has changed in that regard: 3.8-4.8 pounds to get to my goal weight. However, at least the weight I gained on my last holiday (August, I still have to blog about it) has disappeared. 

This week I plan to get back on track with my meal planning (dinners anyway). That means lentils Monday, leftovers Tuesday, quinoa Wednesday, leftovers Thursday, beans Friday, leftovers Saturday, and soup or pasta Sunday. Does that sound like too many leftovers? Well, there are only two of us now, so unless I come up with a greater selection of proteins, leftovers it will be.

I also want to get back to exercising. Yes, I've been walking the dog, but since he stops to sniff quite often, it's not like we're walking at a Speedy Gonzales pace. And while I've been doing my physiotherapy exercises, they're not exactly weight-loss oriented.

Still checking in with my weight-loss pal about once a week, and will continue to do so. 

How did you fare with your "diet" over the summer?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and try to respond to each one!