Copyright

Please note that all posts are copyright. Do not reprint in whole or in part without permission of the author. You may refer to one of my posts in your own writing; simply include the link(s) so readers can be taken directly to my work. Thank you, and enjoy! ~Susan

Wednesday, 26 October 2016

6 Words

The last Wednesday of every month, Eli compiles a post inspired by Ernest Hemingway, who said any story can be told in six words. Eli asks bloggers, friends, strangers, and a few strange blogger friends to respond to a prompt. This month the prompt is "October is National Self-Promotion Month. In six words, tell us something good about your blog." 

Since I just received the theme yesterday (I was on vacation when it actually came in), I haven't had a lot of time to think about it or solicit feedback from readers on what they enjoy, so I came up with this acronym to describe what I think are my blog's overall traits:
  • Bookish
  • Rational
  • Intelligent
  • Gentle
  • Hopeful
  • Trustworthy
What do you think? If you had to identify something good about my blog, what would it be?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and try to respond to each one!