Copyright

Please note that all posts are copyright. Do not reprint in whole or in part without permission of the author. You may refer to one of my posts in your own writing; simply include the link(s) so readers can be taken directly to my work. Thank you, and enjoy! ~Susan

Tuesday, 25 October 2016

Alphabet Soup Reading Challenge Update

What I've read since May 31st, in terms of the A-Z reading challenge:

The Joy of Less, A Minimalist Living Guide: How to Declutter, Organize and Simply Your Life by Francine Jay

One Hundred and Four Horses by Mandy Retzlaff

Poles Apart by Terry Fallis

The Year of Learning Dangerously: Adventures in Homeschooling by Quinn Cummings

Z: a Novel of Zelda Fitzgerald by Therese Anne Fowler

Of these, One Hundred and Four Horses was my favourite. 

Ten more titles to go to meet the challenge. I admit that since June I've gone off the schedule I set at the beginning of the year. I've read 78 books so far, closing in on 79, surpassing my goal of 52, but still... With ten weeks left in 2016, I have to read at least one per week now. 

Letters remaining? E, F, I, Q, R, T, V, W, and X. I got started on Susan Cain's Quiet on my recent holiday, so I will finish that up by Saturday.

What have you been reading lately? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and try to respond to each one!