Copyright

Please note that all posts are copyright. Do not reprint in whole or in part without permission of the author. You may refer to one of my posts in your own writing; simply include the link(s) so readers can be taken directly to my work. Thank you, and enjoy! ~Susan

Tuesday, 20 December 2016

Alphabet Soup Reading Challenge: in Review

Thought I'd revisit the Alphabet Soup Reading Challenge in one last 2016 post. Finished my last letter over the weekend. Woot!

The table below compares the books I planned to read with the books I actually read. If I read the book intended, it appears only in the January column.


List in January
Actually Read

















I intend to participate in the 2017 challenge as well and none of the unread 2016 titles will appear in my new to-read list (which I'll post next month).

At the time of this writing I've read 89 books for my 52 book Goodreads challenge. Typically I read at least 70 books annually (including the odd children's picture book), so I think I'd best increase my total-number-of-books challenge to this number in 2017.

Happy holiday reading, everyone! I hope you are gifted no less than one good book this Christmas and will check back with you next week to find out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and try to respond to each one!