Copyright

Please note that all posts are copyright. Do not reprint in whole or in part without permission of the author. You may refer to one of my posts in your own writing; simply include the link(s) so readers can be taken directly to my work. Thank you, and enjoy! ~Susan

Tuesday, 6 December 2016

Alphabet Soup Reading Challenge Update

I have only three books left in the Alphabet Soup Reading Challenge: Quiet by Susan Cain; Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert T. Kiyosaki and The Xmas Files by Patrick Harding.
I'm about two thirds of the way through the first two of these and have only started the third. 

The weekly reading plan I established at the beginning of the year fell apart around May (I don't remember why) and I definitely changed some of the titles I originally planned to read (this is called cheating). 

I already have my list of 26 titles for the 2017 challenge but I'll wait until January to post them. I won't waste the time creating a plan for getting the job done since obviously I won't stick to it.

The challenge is hosted by Escape with Dollycas into a Good Book. Feel free to join us! 

2 comments:

  1. LOL! That is mostly how I am with plans of any kind!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The best laid plans as they say... :)

      Delete

I appreciate your comments and try to respond to each one!