Copyright

Please note that all posts are copyright. Do not reprint in whole or in part without permission of the author. You may refer to one of my posts in your own writing; simply include the link(s) so readers can be taken directly to my work. Thank you, and enjoy! ~Susan

Wednesday, 14 December 2016

Right Now

I was going to post about our California trip today, but after being out of town the last few days I haven't got time. Too busy playing catch up.

I popped over to the Carole Knits blog (not that I knit) and saw she'd posted something really quick for today. Sounded good to me, so I'm hopping on the band-wagon!


This is what I'm doing right now:

Drinking: Coffee from the "Hope" mug one of my best friends bought me a couple of years ago. It's part of this series, but I don't see this specific mug there now.

Reading: Time to Thrive (Chicken Soup for the Soul). I still have one book left to read (X) in the Alphabet Soup Reading Challenge.

Watching: Last Man Standing, season one. It's hysterical. Tim Allen at his finest.

Listening: Sirius XM, one of the Christian stations.

Knitting: Nothing. Unfortunately, I'm not handicraft-gifted.

Planting: Nothing. The ground is too hard. But I did bring home a poinsettia from my mom's place yesterday.


Buying: Christmas presents. I’m almost there and that feels great.

Dropping: A little weight. I still feel like an inflated beach ball, but according to the scale this morning I'm down almost two pounds. Must keep going.

Wrapping: nothing at all yet. 

Anticipating: getting the house cleaned up before Christmas. More immediately, my book club Christian luncheon this Friday. May it become an annual tradition.

Baking: Nothing right now. But I plan to bake a few things before Christmas hits. Hoping my daughter will help once her exams end (Friday).

I’d love to hear what’s going on in your world right now. Do tell!

4 comments:

  1. I like this! I need to do some baking too. I am not buying anything that needs wrapped. Just handing them the money and let them buy it for themselves. That is what they love best!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, at a certain age that's indeed what they like best. My two as well; that's where their grandparents come in ;)

      Delete
  2. What a nice quick catch-up and a reminder to get some baked goods!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and try to respond to each one!