Copyright

Please note that all posts are copyright. Do not reprint in whole or in part without permission of the author. You may refer to one of my posts in your own writing; simply include the link(s) so readers can be taken directly to my work. Thank you, and enjoy! ~Susan

Wednesday, 21 December 2016

Right Now

Heading into Christmas isn't a good time to write about our California trip (just too busy), but last week's 'Right Now' post was such a hit, I think I'll repeat it today:

This is what I'm doing right now:

Drinking: Nothing, but I did have coffee earlier today.


Reading: Mainly magazines like Canadian Moneysense, Our Canada, and The Reader's Digest. Do I sound like an old fogey, or what? (For the record, the correct answer is 'no'!)

Watching: Castle, season one. I've heard good things about this detective-themed show, and my husband and I did enjoy the first episode. I have a feeling our watching will give way to movies like It's A Wonderful Life, etc. over the next week, though.

Listening: Jimmy Rankin's Tinsel Town


Creating: Christmas dinner. Yesterday I made Lentil Walnut Loaf for the vegetarians in my family, as well as a stuffing.

Planting: Metaphorical seeds.

Buying: Christmas presents. I’m almost there and that feels great.

Dropping: Expectations.

Wrapping: Nothing at the moment, but I do have several gifts wrapped now.


Anticipating: Christmas Eve service and a family gathering on Christmas Day.

Baking: Nothing, but my daughter started making Empire cookies yesterday. Our favourite recipe.

I’d love to hear what’s going on in your part of the world right now. Do tell!

2 comments:

  1. I love this list!! Christmas will be here before we know it. Whether we are ready or not! Merry Christmas to you!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and try to respond to each one!