Copyright

Please note that all posts are copyright. Do not reprint in whole or in part without permission of the author. You may refer to one of my posts in your own writing; simply include the link(s) so readers can be taken directly to my work. Thank you, and enjoy! ~Susan

Monday, 16 January 2017

Keeping It Real


These strike me as good words to remember as we head into a new week. We can sometimes be overwhelmed by our schedules or the struggles in our lives, but each thing is just one thing, and we can bite that much off, one nibble at a time. Especially if we have Christ!

Have a blessed week as you remember this truth.

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful quote!! I will try to remember that it is 'just one thing'.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and try to respond to each one!