Copyright

Please note that all posts are copyright. Do not reprint in whole or in part without permission of the author. You may refer to one of my posts in your own writing; simply include the link(s) so readers can be taken directly to my work. Thank you, and enjoy! ~Susan

Wednesday, 4 January 2017

Right Now

The Right Now posts were such a hit last year that I've decided Wednesdays are 'Right Now Wednesdays' from here on in. Yay, right?

Without further ado, here's what's happening 'right now.'


Drinking: I don't feel like coffee when I have a cold, so today I've been drinking tea, hot lemon and honey, water, and cranberry juice.


Reading: Overcomer by Aubrey Sampson.

Watching: episodes of Last Man Standing, Season 3. This is one funny show!

Listening: nothing in particular

Creating: plans for the future, mwah-ha-ha (rubs hands gleefully)

 
Planting: nothing right now Buying: nothing special, the usual groceries


Hankering for the 'good old days'

Dropping: everything. When you feel sick, you don't want to do anything.

Wrapping: I don't know; now that Christmas is over, maybe I should change this to another topic...

Anticipating: a better year in 2017, but everyone will have to do his/her part!

Baking: Nothing; we're still eating stuff we made or received over the holidays (chocolate almond bark, chocolate chip cookies, chocolate covered almonds, date squares, chocolate cake)

I’d love to hear what’s going on in your part of the world right now. Do tell!

2 comments:

  1. I'm catching up on reading blogs right now. I should be un-decorating but I am so lazy! I hope you feel better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should be un-decorating, too, Paula, but am so unmotivated! Glad to hear I'm not the only one with the tree still up!

      Delete

I appreciate your comments and try to respond to each one!