Copyright

Please note that all posts are copyright. Do not reprint in whole or in part without permission of the author. You may refer to one of my posts in your own writing; simply include the link(s) so readers can be taken directly to my work. Thank you, and enjoy! ~Susan

Wednesday, 11 January 2017

Right Now

What I'm doing right now:

Drinking: just finished a cup of Red Rose tea. Only in Canada, eh?'


 Eating: just finished breakfast of homemade brown bread toasted and "Honey Bunches of Oats"

Reading: see yesterday's post

Watching: too busy to watch anything this week, but we watched Once Upon a Time in the West over the weekend. Excellent classic western if you enjoy the genre.

Listening: to the clock tick in the background

Creating: revising a personal experience piece I plan to submit to Chicken Soup for the Soul

Buying: no plans to buy anything today unless it's a cup of coffee!

Pondering: why it is that our governments don't do something to better help and provide for our vets when they suffer from PTSD because of the work they've done to serve. Do our governments truly not care?

Anticipating: the return to weekly life group meetings. I've missed my peeps!!

2 comments:

  1. I like these posts! Love that you are writing a piece for Chicken Soup for the Soul! Hope the rest of your week is great!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and try to respond to each one!