Copyright

Please note that all posts are copyright. Do not reprint in whole or in part without permission of the author. You may refer to one of my posts in your own writing; simply include the link(s) so readers can be taken directly to my work. Thank you, and enjoy! ~Susan

Tuesday, 7 February 2017

Bookworm Meet-up: Beside My Bed

No time for a book review today, so I thought I'd just share a list of the books I'm reading:

The Magnolia Story by Chip and Joanna Gaines

Power Through Prayer by E.M. Bounds

When Someone You Know Has Depression by Susan J. Noonan

and 

Resorting to Murder: Holiday Mysteries, compiled by Martin Edwards

Quite an eclectic mix. 

Coming soon:

How Christianity Changed the World by Alvin Schmidt (with my online book club buddy)

and

The Unlikely Pilgrimage of Harold Frye by Rachel Joyce (for my in-person book club at the end of this month)

What are you currently reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and try to respond to each one!