Copyright

Please note that all posts are copyright. Do not reprint in whole or in part without permission of the author. You may refer to one of my posts in your own writing; simply include the link(s) so readers can be taken directly to my work. Thank you, and enjoy! ~Susan

Wednesday, 1 February 2017

Right Now

Drinking: Today it'll be 2-4 coffees and lots of water. I'll need it to stay awake after getting up so early (4:50 a.m.!)

Eating: I'm  at a day-long conference and had to leave early for the commute, so I'm eating out all day. Probably Tim Hortons (roll-up-the-rim begins today!) for breakfast and dinner; not sure where for lunch.

Reading: continuing to read the same books as I was reading last week

Watching: we watched Shaun the Sheep (7 stars) and Christmas Eve (4 stars) earlier this week, and finished off season 3 of Last Man Standing. Next we will probably watch Greater.

Listening: I was super-excited to find Rich Mullins' Brother's Keeper studio album CD at my local used music store and have been listening to it all week. Apart from the title track, I hadn't heard any of the songs previously. Who knew there was more of Rich Mullins to love?

Creating: meals for the seven-day rescue diet (smile)

Buying: ingredients needed for said menu


Pondering: the possible effects of political decisions that have been made since January 20th...

Anticipating: beginning the seven-day rescue diet tomorrow. Looking forward to positive results!

1 comment:

  1. I just can't ponder those political decisions anymore! Crazy!! Can't wait to hear how the rescue diet goes.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and try to respond to each one!