Copyright

Please note that all posts are copyright. Do not reprint in whole or in part without permission of the author. You may refer to one of my posts in your own writing; simply include the link(s) so readers can be taken directly to my work. Thank you, and enjoy! ~Susan

Saturday, 25 February 2017

Weekly Weigh-In

I haven't lost any weight since I reported two weeks ago. But I haven't gained any either. I was trying to determine why I'd stalled and figured out that I was eating more bread and fewer fruits and veggies than I had been during the rescue week, so yesterday I got back on track. 

I feel good about the four pound weight loss and with only four to five more pounds to go, I've decided to make it my goal to lose these by the end of March. It's certainly doable; only a pound a week between now and then. The only "obstacle" I can think of is my mother's birthday mid-month, but we're planning to go to a buffet and I can definitely keep it veg-heavy and dessert-lite.

Spring is in the air, so one also feels like doing a little more moving, which is good for the calorie burn.

Hope everyone is doing well with his/her healthy lifestyle plans. Stay motivated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and try to respond to each one!