Copyright

Please note that all posts are copyright. Do not reprint in whole or in part without permission of the author. You may refer to one of my posts in your own writing; simply include the link(s) so readers can be taken directly to my work. Thank you, and enjoy! ~Susan

Wednesday, 1 March 2017

Right Now

Last week I focused just on 'creating,' so this week I'm going to ignore that category altogether. I'm also eliminating the 'pondering' category, as I find it difficult to write something for 'Thoughtful Thursdays' when I've already shared some of my more ponderous thoughts!

Right now I am:

Drinking: herbal tea

Eating: oatmeal with banana, cinnamon, flax and hemp seeds, with a titch of maple syrup

Reading: Between Heaven and Hollywood: Chasing Your God-Given Dream by David A.R. White (of God's Not Dead fame)

Watching: most recently we watched Queen of Katwe; next up is Ithaca

Listening: Sirius XM radio, The Message

Buying: shutters for our front basement windows as well as bathroom essentials

Anticipating: my husband ripped out our main floor bathroom last Saturday, so I'm anticipating that while I'm visiting my mom this weekend, he'll make some progress on putting in a bulkhead where the new tub and shower surround will go, and maybe on installing the new flooring. Moving from 1987 to the present day!

What's up with you right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and try to respond to each one!