Copyright

Please note that all posts are copyright. Do not reprint in whole or in part without permission of the author. You may refer to one of my posts in your own writing; simply include the link(s) so readers can be taken directly to my work. Thank you, and enjoy! ~Susan

Wednesday, 22 March 2017

Right Now

Drinking: Still on the daily coffee kick. I don't think one a day is too bad, though, and they're always changing their minds about whether or not coffee is good or bad for you.

Eating: Hot oatmeal cereal with hemp seeds, ground flax, cinnamon and 2 tsp. sugar, end piece of whole wheat bread (breakfast), toasted everything bagel, garden salad and apple (lunch). Not yet sure what I'm having for supper.

Reading: Focusing on How Christianity Changed The World by Alvin J. Schmidt so I can finish it by the end of the month. It's quite interesting actually - Christianity positively impacted the world in ways most people never think about.

Watching: Not much these days. We've been too busy. I think the last movie we watched was Leap Year. Romantic comedy set in Ireland. A good choice for St. Patrick's Day or when you want something light. Next up for us is Harry and Snowman about a plough horse rescued from slaughter.


Listening: Endless Seasons by The Rankin Family. I love the Celtic sounds of this down-east band. I got to see them live twice.

Creating: Continuing to work on novel revisions. Also a potential new piece for Chicken Soup for the Soul

Buying: Still need to choose tub, toilet and tile for our bathroom reno. We've been too busy or too tired to go out and look. My husband has Friday off, so hopefully then.

Anticipating: An appointment with my eye doctor this morning. Just a regular check-up, nothing serious. She's great and I really look forward to 'seeing' her.

I'll leave you with a song by the Rankins. Hope it gets your toes tappin'!


Feel the Same Way Too

4 comments:

  1. You sound very busy. I need to take a nap now as it is a dreary day in Kansas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am busy, Paula. I am falling behind in my blogging, and A-Z starts in just a few days!! Hope you enjoyed your nap!

      Delete
  2. Your oatmeal looks lovely. I love porridge for breakfast on cold mornings. :-)

    Cait @ Click's Clan

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and try to respond to each one!