Copyright

Please note that all posts are copyright. Do not reprint in whole or in part without permission of the author. You may refer to one of my posts in your own writing; simply include the link(s) so readers can be taken directly to my work. Thank you, and enjoy! ~Susan

Thursday, 20 April 2017

Quote

Parenting's a tough job, even when your children are almost fully grown. When you're feeling discouraged or daunted, quote these words:







If you want corn, don't plant beans!



There will be times when you really need this place!


 
This is a truth worth hanging onto!


_________________
The letter Q is brought to you by the A to Z Blogging Challenge that takes place each April. Join us anytime you like!

5 comments:

  1. Love the waterfall in that last one. That would be a peaceful place to visit.

    Q is for Quintinshill Rail Disaster

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For sure! I wonder where it is; I am looking for somewhere lovely to go when my hubby and I celebrate our 25th next year :)

      Delete
  2. I just quoted that first one to my granddaughter today!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and try to respond to each one!