Copyright

Please note that all posts are copyright. Do not reprint in whole or in part without permission of the author. You may refer to one of my posts in your own writing; simply include the link(s) so readers can be taken directly to my work. Thank you, and enjoy! ~Susan

Friday, 19 May 2017

#FridayFive

An attitude of thankfulness is said to increase positivity and happiness. I would add 'joy'. Here's the list of things I'm thankful for this week:

1. My mom and I had an awesome Mother's Day weekend together. I took her to Niagara-on-the-Lake to see 'Me and My Girl' at the Shaw Theatre. It had been years since either of us had been and we found ourselves wondering why. The performance was amazing - great cast, high energy singing and dancing, awesome plot. I'm sure it won't be so long between visits next time!

2. We had a nice lunch at the Sunset Grill. I always enjoy their light breakfast, but ordered the tuna salad plate this time. I wish I'd taken a picture so I could share it here. The food was excellent, the service very good. Great experience overall.

3. We had an enjoyable visit with my mom's sister as well as my cousin's family. We don't see them very often, and it's always great to reconnect and catch up.

4. My daughter made a belated Mother's Day supper for me on Monday. I appreciated not having to cook when I got home from work and for dessert we enjoyed the birthday cake my mom had sent home with me. Happy bellies all around. 

5. Last but not least, my husband was hard at work while I was away last weekend. The toilet, vanity and sink were all installed and operational by the time I got home. Monday we bought the backer board for the tub/shower space. As soon as he gets that up, the tiling can be done. Hurray! Things are taking shape! 
______________
Join us here for #FridayFive

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a very good week of great things to be grateful for.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and try to respond to each one!