Copyright

Please note that all posts are copyright. Do not reprint in whole or in part without permission of the author. You may refer to one of my posts in your own writing; simply include the link(s) so readers can be taken directly to my work. Thank you, and enjoy! ~Susan

Wednesday, 3 May 2017

Right Now

Now that the A to Z Blogging Challenge is over, we are "back to regular programming." Have you missed my Right Now posts? If so, dig in!

Right now I am:

Drinking: Van Houtte medium coffee - my daughter's leftovers from residence. She's given up coffee and passed the package to her brother who is the biggest coffee drinker in our house. Since he would otherwise be drinking our coffee, he doesn't mind sharing. But if it were up to me, it would be the mild blend. Beggars can't be choosers.

Eating: Love Grown Comet Crispies (they were on sale for 99 cents at our local grocery store). They're made mostly from beans and I'd have bought more if I'd known they would be so good. The store is now sold out, at least at that price. And because my daughter is back from residence with leftover cereal, and we have unopened boxes in our pantry, we don't need more anyway.

Reading: Andy Andrews' book, The Little Things: Why You Really SHOULD Sweat the Small Stuff. It's overdue from the library and I want to finish it up. I like Andy Andrews' writing style. It's gentle but pointed. He first came to my attention with his inspirational fiction in The Noticer.

Watching: Last Man Standing, Season 4. Two more episodes to go. We'll finish it tonight.

Listening: The Message on Sirius XM.

Creating: Not as much as I'd like. I haven't worked on my novel revisions for about a week. My writing time was taken up with A to Z because I hadn't pre-written my posts, I've been working more, running around looking at bathroom essentials, etc. Yes, that project is still on-going. You haven't missed much!

Buying: We bought a new toilet just a couple of days ago, but it looks ginormous in our space. My husband hasn't hooked it up yet, so we can still take it back and get another. Any suggestions for a one-piece elongated with concealed trapway?

Anticipating: An end to this bathroom job! The tub went in yesterday, the vanity is in its spot (minus sink and countertop), we've chosen (but not ordered) our tile for the shower and tub area, and we still need to get Kerdi- or wedi-board, grab bars, new towel bars and a toilet paper holder. We also need to decide on the toilet and paint and the mirror needs to be hung above the vanity. Am I missing anything?

Questions for You: Are you a coffee or tea drinker? Do you prefer a mild, medium or bold blend? Ever tried cereal made from beans? Read anything by Andy Andrews? Gone through a bathroom renovation? Please share in the comments below!

2 comments:

  1. As promised, I'm here! I am definitely a tea drinker because coffee doesn't like me. I do love the smell of coffee and occasionally have a sip of my husband's. Haven't tried ceral made from beans because of my dietary restrictions. Haven't read anything by Andy Andrews. Bathroom reno? Yes, it's an adventure but it seems to me that you have it well in hand. K.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for keeping your promise, K! :) Bathroom is a little bit further now; the paint is chosen and on. I like it! D will hook up the toilet today, I think. We might also see the vanity/sink and mirror installed.

      Delete

I appreciate your comments and try to respond to each one!