Copyright

Please note that all posts are copyright. Do not reprint in whole or in part without permission of the author. You may refer to one of my posts in your own writing; simply include the link(s) so readers can be taken directly to my work. Thank you, and enjoy! ~Susan

Thursday, 25 May 2017

Right Now

I haven't done a Right Now post since the beginning of the month. I started doing the Wednesday Hodgepodge a couple of weeks ago and that seems to be working out, so I'm going to try doing Right Now on Thursdays. Here we go with what I'm doing right now:
 
Drinking: I have a bit of a drive ahead of me this morning and the day is grey and grim. I'm drinking coffee to get me going. After that, my goal is to stick to water or herbal tea.

Eating: For breakfast today it's oatmeal with two tablespoons of ground flax, one tablespoon of hemp seed, one tablespoon of coconut oil, cinnamon, maple syrup and almond milk. I don't know what I'm having the rest of the day. I'll be at Starbucks visiting with an old school chum this morning and at my mom's for lunch and supper.

Reading: I'm reading one of the worst books I've ever read, Gros Morne Justice by Walter Mallery. Very poorly written. I'm only sticking with it because it's set in Gros Morne and the Deer Lake area, Newfoundland, where I'll be this summer. And now that I've started reading the story, I want to see how it all pans out in the end.

I'm also reading Living in the Spirit by George O. Wood and Between Heaven and the Real World by Stephen Curtis Chapman. These are much better books.

Watching: We've watched a few movies recently - one of the best is Hacksaw Ridge and one of the worst A Hologram for the King.

Listening: I borrowed John Mayer's CD, The Search for Everything, from the library, but keep forgetting to stick it in the player. Maybe today!

Creating: Blog posts and novel revisions.

Buying: Still the odd bit for our bathroom reno. Trying to find pants that fit properly. I also need a new lens cap for our camera.

Anticipating: The bathroom tiles finally arrived yesterday. I don't know if my husband will get the job done this weekend, but I'm certainly hoping most of the work will be finished in the next couple of weeks!

Also looking forward to seeing my friend this morning. He lives in the U.S. now and is only up once or twice a year. We've known each other since kindergarten!

2 comments:

  1. I have a friend I've known since Vacation Bible School before we started kindergarten. I haven't seen her in years, but she's still my friend.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some friends are like that. I'm glad you have her!

      Delete

I appreciate your comments and try to respond to each one!