Copyright

Please note that all posts are copyright. Do not reprint in whole or in part without permission of the author. You may refer to one of my posts in your own writing; simply include the link(s) so readers can be taken directly to my work. Thank you, and enjoy! ~Susan

Saturday, 6 May 2017

Weekly Weigh-In

It's been a while since I posted a weekly weigh-in, and I haven't really had anything new to report anyway. However, I did weigh myself this morning and I'm down five pounds since the beginning of February. I also took my measurements and am down in a few areas: an inch on the bust, half an inch on the waist, a quarter inch on one thigh and half an inch on one bicep. It's hard to be sure the bicep measurements are accurate since they're awkward to take myself, and I'm not sure my husband puts the tape around the same spot each time. Do I need a tattoo line to mark it?

In the next few months I want to lose another 4-5 pounds. Now that I'm going on a bus tour and I know how they eat down east, I want to be at the lowest end of my weight range starting off. I will still try my best to make the healthiest food choices, but know that chances are against eating as well as I do at home.

I'm seeing a naturopath on Tuesday morning, so it will be interesting to hear what he has to say, not only about diet but other areas I can improve on. My friend had mind-blowing success on the plan he created for her so I have high hopes!

How are you doing with your weight and health goals? It's been a while - let's catch up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and try to respond to each one!