Copyright

Please note that all posts are copyright. Do not reprint in whole or in part without permission of the author. You may refer to one of my posts in your own writing; simply include the link(s) so readers can be taken directly to my work. Thank you, and enjoy! ~Susan

Saturday, 13 May 2017

Weekly Weigh-In

After my birthday yesterday, I wasn't going to get on the scale this morning. We went out for a buffet dinner last night and I was quite full when we finished, even though I didn't go wild. Still, I'd forgotten to weigh myself Friday, and I like to do that on May 12 every year, so...

Not surprisingly, no positive change in my weight this week. And this weekend I'll be eating out a fair bit with my mom as we celebrate my birthday and Mother's Day. 

I met with a naturopath on Tuesday this past week and Monday I'm going to start the plan he set out for me. It should help with a few things including weight. He's not a fan of the no-fat or low-fat diet, but a believer in 'good'/healthy fats (unlike the Seven-Day Rescue plan I did in February, which was of the no-fat variety). Should be interesting. I meet up with him again in three weeks. I'll let you know how it goes.

Based on your own reading/research, what do you think of dietary fat?

2 comments:

  1. I can't site any scientific study, but only personal experience. I've taken stock of how I feel both when I've induldged too much and when I've deprived myself of foods I love.

    Neither are wonderful, so I opt for something in the middle, which leads me to my own idea of moderation. Is it the healthiest way? I don't know. But it works for me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sounds very reasonable to me, Eli - thanks for sharing your thoughts!

      Delete

I appreciate your comments and try to respond to each one!