So I'm having trouble following the naturopath's regimen. There's not a lot he asked me to change (probably realizing it's best to make just a few small changes and add others in increments), but still...
Here's what he wants from me:
1) add one tablespoon of healthy fat to each meal (e.g. coconut oil, flax seed oil, hemp oil, avocado oil, olive oil)
2) add two tablespoons of flax seed or hemp seed to each meal
3) ensure that I'm getting protein at each meal
4) before lunch and dinner take two pills to address a particular issue I'm having
5) continue taking my multi-vitamin and vitamin D supplements
In addition to being "good for you," the oil is supposed to help fill you up so you can go without eating between meals. When I've remembered to do it, it works pretty well. Protein also works to that end, though I often don't get much protein at breakfast unless I'm having oatmeal.
Anyway, my weight remains steady. No changes there. Two weeks to go before I see the naturopath again.
How are you doing with healthy eating/weight loss? Any specific things that are proving helpful?