Copyright

Please note that all posts are copyright. Do not reprint in whole or in part without permission of the author. You may refer to one of my posts in your own writing; simply include the link(s) so readers can be taken directly to my work. Thank you, and enjoy! ~Susan

Thursday, 1 June 2017

Right Now



Drinking: Herbal tea (first thing this morning), coffee (a bit later), and starting to succeed at 32 oz of water a day. The coffee cost me 2,000 in points at the gas station. It had been a long time since I’d “bought” my coffee there and couldn’t believe the hike!

Eating: So far today I’ve had honey nut Cheerios, gluten-free brown bread with peanut butter, flax bread with chick-pea spread, baby carrots with hummus, curried rice salad, melon, a brownie, and yogurt with strawberries. I’m making a very easy bean soup recipe for supper, loaded with good things like kale and other veggies. Haven’t tried it before, so hope everyone enjoys it!


Reading: Just finished Steven Curtis Chapman’s autobiography (review coming Tuesday). Continuing to read Living in the Spirit by George O. Wood and There’s a Fly in My Tea! by Crystal Ratcliff.

Watching: Watched an episode of the Canadian television show Kim’s Convenience last night. Not bad and will watch another episode or two before deciding whether it’s worth my time.

Listening: Hilary Scott and the Scott Family CD, Love Remains.

Creating: mostly blog posts at present. I’ve been too busy working to do much else.

Buying: groceries. Nothing too exciting.


Anticipating: my son’s birthday tomorrow. Also, getting more work done in the garden. Yesterday my husband and a friend dug out our dogwoods and planted Japanese yews. Hopefully a good exchange. They also removed the creeping juniper, and we need to plant the Dragon’s blood sedum we bought to replace it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and try to respond to each one!