Copyright

Please note that all posts are copyright. Do not reprint in whole or in part without permission of the author. You may refer to one of my posts in your own writing; simply include the link(s) so readers can be taken directly to my work. Thank you, and enjoy! ~Susan

Thursday, 15 June 2017

Right Now

Drinking: I've had a cup of coffee and forgot to bring my water bottle to work today. I'll have a cup of herbal tea when I get home and follow that with water later in the day.

Eating: Had Multi-Grain Cheerios and a small slice of French bread, toasted, for breakfast. Lunch is potato and leek soup, plain yogurt with frozen mixed berries, honey and homemade trail mix. I'm thinking of making this thyme and white bean pot pie from the Minimalist Baker for supper. Looks like a good recipe.

Reading: Finished up with the books I previously indicated (except George Wood's which I only got halfway through) and have started reading Francis Chan's Forgotten God and PD James' Death Comes to Pemberley. Enjoying both so far.

Watching: We watched Free State of Jones the other night. Interesting piece of American Civil War history. I hadn't known anything about this resistance movement. I find I'm more interested in watching movies based on true stories these days.

Listening: Sirius XM The Message. We're not renewing our Sirius subscription when it lapses at the end of the month. Not that we haven't enjoyed it, but we need to cut back somewhere.

Creating: The usual - blog posts and revisions to my novel.

Buying: Not a lot of extras in the last two to three weeks. Money's tied up in the cost of renovating the bathroom. We still need to order our shower doors, toilet paper holder, and robe hook(s).

Anticipating: My husband's almost finished tiling the shower area - yippee! Once he's done the bathroom, he'll move to outside projects - mulching the front yard landscape, painting the aluminum siding, fixing some of the crumbling retaining "walls".

What are you up to right now?

4 comments:

  1. I have so many projects I need to get started on. The trip to Georgia took the wind out of my sails. And having my brother here hasn't gotten me too motivated. Maybe next week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here's to a productive week for both of us! Hope you have a nice visit with your brother!

      Delete
  2. Is that stuff even food?! LOL I'm up to job hunting. Should be up to house organizing/cleaning.
    Visit me @ Life & Faith in Caneyhead. 😉

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not only food, it's delicious food! The pot pie was excellent! Good luck with your job hunt!

      Delete

I appreciate your comments and try to respond to each one!