Copyright

Please note that all posts are copyright. Do not reprint in whole or in part without permission of the author. You may refer to one of my posts in your own writing; simply include the link(s) so readers can be taken directly to my work. Thank you, and enjoy! ~Susan

Sunday, 4 June 2017

Six Words

Eli at Coach Daddy invited me to participate in the May edition of 6 Words. The topic was "where we'd take an alien if one visited us." My choice is #20 on the list - check out the complete list of responses here

Where would you take an alien? Keep it to six words, please!

4 comments:

  1. I'm going back to see what you said.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Barbara - I saw you did! :)

      Delete
  2. That was thoughtful to let them catch up with the kinfolks.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and try to respond to each one!