Copyright

Please note that all posts are copyright. Do not reprint in whole or in part without permission of the author. You may refer to one of my posts in your own writing; simply include the link(s) so readers can be taken directly to my work. Thank you, and enjoy! ~Susan

Thursday, 6 July 2017

Right Now


Drinking: I've had coffee and water so far today. Pretty hot and humid out there so plan to stay hydrated and drink more water.

Eating: Breakfast - plain Shreddies with almond milk, poppyseed rye toasted with peanut butter. Lunch - a bean and cheese burrito, oatmeal muffin with flax and dried cranberries, gala apple. Dinner - to be determined.

Reading: Working my way through Elizabeth Thompson's When God Says Wait: Navigating Life's Detours and Delays Without Losing Your Faith, Your Friends, Or Your Mind. Also started Escape from Camp 14: One Man's Remarkable Odyssey from North Korea to Freedom in the West by Blaine Harden

Watching: We watched Florence Foster Jenkins on the weekend. What a horrible singing voice she had - but what a story! Meryl Streep does an excellent job of portraying her. And Hugh Grant is wonderful as her supportive husband. I wasn't happy with some of his choices, but could understand why he made them. Sometimes life is complicated and when you don't have faith to guide you...

Listening: Mostly the radio, but this morning on my way to work we listened to Wow Hits 2017: the Deluxe edition.

Creating: Organization! I decided to tackle my photographs. Went through those that were still in pouches from the developers, sorted them out according to the dates I'd written on the back, and started getting them into traditional albums. Some of them dated back to the 1990s!

Buying: Only the essentials (i.e. food/pharmacy/fuel).

Anticipating: Having my friend Lisa over tomorrow. It's been a good couple of months since we've had a chance to catch up. We'll be making French Toast and talking about life and writing.

What are you up to right now?

2 comments:

  1. Had some teeth pulled yesterday, so I've been on all fluids since. Got a tuna casserole in the oven that I should be able to eat. The movie sounds like it would be good, though I never heard of it till now. I'm about to read J.H. Moncrieff's GhostWriter books. I won ebooks in a contest!
    Visit me @ Life & Faith in Caneyhead. 😉

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ouch! Sorry to hear about your teeth. Hope you can enjoy your tuna casserole. Maybe winning the ebooks eases a little of the dental pain...?

      Delete

I appreciate your comments and try to respond to each one!