Copyright

Please note that all posts are copyright. Do not reprint in whole or in part without permission of the author. You may refer to one of my posts in your own writing; simply include the link(s) so readers can be taken directly to my work. Thank you, and enjoy! ~Susan

Thursday, 13 July 2017

Right Now

This is what's happening right now:
 
Drinking: Working on my first cup of coffee of the day. Planning on one more at some point, then water and herbal teas for the rest.


Eating: I've had a bowl of original Shreddies with almond milk. Figuring on a slice of D'Italiano white bread, toasted (only other choices are an English muffin or cinnamon waffle, both of which are higher in calories). Lunch will be some leftover pizza my son baked, but is apparently not going to finish. Someone at work is celebrating a milestone birthday and has invited us to stop by her desk this afternoon for an ice cream treat. Not sure if I'll partake since I don't really need it. On the other hand - ice cream!! I made a Greek barley salad for supper last night and there's still lots, so plan to serve it again tonight along with vegetables.

Reading: The Sayers Swindle, a mystery by Victoria Abbott. I need something light after Escape from Camp 14. Also starting Your Own Jesus by Mark Hall (of Casting Crowns fame).

Watching: Nothing. I'm working on a photo organization project these days and have no time for movies or television.

Listening: The radio, to and from work.

Creating: Traditional photo albums. Never got into the scrapbook craze. First I had to interfile loose photos from the mid-1990s to mid-2000s; now I am picking up from 2006. I actually took a photo of our dining room table, where everything is spread out, but my husband objected to me sharing it, even with my friends on Facebook. I guess that gives you an idea of the magnitude of the job. It's going to take a while.

Buying: Just the essentials, Gromit. (You know that's a Wallace and Gromit reference, right?)

Anticipating: Visiting my mom in Toronto this weekend. I haven't seen her since the end of May. She was visiting her sister for a while, then her sister visited her, so this is the first chance I've had for some one-on-one. Usually I'm there about every 2-3 weeks.

See you tomorrow for #FridayFive. What are you up to today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and try to respond to each one!