Copyright

Please note that all posts are copyright. Do not reprint in whole or in part without permission of the author. You may refer to one of my posts in your own writing; simply include the link(s) so readers can be taken directly to my work. Thank you, and enjoy! ~Susan

Tuesday, 1 August 2017

What's On My Nook

The Art of Neighboring: Building Genuine Relationships Right Outside Your Door by Jay Pathak 

As a Shield by Danny Pelfrey

Don't Give Up, Don't Give In: Lessons from an Extraordinary Life by Louis Zamperini

Life Without Limits by Nick Vujicic 

Miracles by C.S. Lewis

Miracles from Heaven: a Little Girl, Her Journey to Heaven, and Her Amazing Story of Healing by Christy Beam 

The NRSV Daily Bible

A Penny for Your Thoughts by Mindy Starns Clark

Unashamed by Lecrae Moore

Do you have an eReader? What's on it right now?

2 comments:

  1. That is quite the list. Yes, I own a first generation Nook Color and it is filled with so many books I will probably never read. I need to go through it and clean it out some!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't figured out how to clean mine out; will have to look for online instructions!

      Delete

I appreciate your comments and try to respond to each one!