An attitude of thankfulness is said to increase positivity, happiness and joy. Here's what I'm thankful for this week:
1. The offer of help from my son to fold laundry and dry dishes. It was nice to have support without asking for it.
2. A good conversation with my son following the above. It's not often he sits down to share about his life and his thought processes, so I really appreciate it when he does. He enjoyed it too and thanked me for listening.
3. Everyone loved the song cover my daughter did for her brother's birthday gift. She has a beautiful voice and put her heart into it.
4. We have sleeping accommodation on the train both ways of our trip now. At first it was just the return portion and my mom was worried about not being able to get enough rest. She has enough sleep issues as it is. Getting a cabin was an answer to prayer.
5. My library was selling last year's editions of the Writer's Market and Children's Writer's and Illustrator's Market for $2 each. A bargain! Speaking of books on writing, did you know that Jeff Goins has a new book out? Real Artists Don't Starve. I'm going submit it to our acquisitions librarian as a purchase suggestion, but it's a pretty good price on Amazon as well.
#FridayFive was started by Lauren at Milly's Guide. What are you thankful for? Leave your reply in the comments or in your own blog post.