Copyright

Please note that all posts are copyright. Do not reprint in whole or in part without permission of the author. You may refer to one of my posts in your own writing; simply include the link(s) so readers can be taken directly to my work. Thank you, and enjoy! ~Susan

Thursday, 20 July 2017

Right Now

Drinking: Two cups of coffee so far. That's usually the most I have in a day, but there may be one more to come depending on how I fare. Otherwise, the usual water and herbal teas.

Eating: Had the early bird breakfast at Cora's this morning with my daughter. I had two scrambled eggs, two slices of bacon (haven't had bacon in ages), and two blueberry pancakes. Did not feel stuffed afterwards, and barely satisfied, even though that's a lot more than I usually eat. I saved my two slices of rye bread, tomatoes and lettuce to make a sandwich for lunch. Supper will probably be leftover lentil loaf, potatoes and veggies.

Reading: Your Own Jesus by Mark Hall and Reluctant Detective by Martha Ockley.

Watching: Nothing. No time.

Listening: Wonder by Hillsong United. Awesome CD.

Creating: I haven't done much on the photo album project in the last week. I need to get some more of the 2006 Florida trip pictures printed off first.

Buying: Pampered Chef. I had an online party and qualify for some free and half price product. What's your favourite?

Anticipating: Lunch with my daughter and a friend tomorrow, seeing my husband's cousin and his wife on the weekend (we haven't seen them in years!), tea on Sunday with a new couple from church. How about you?

2 comments:

  1. I'm reading nothing, but anticipating starting a book as a beta reader for an online friend soon. Listening to Linkin Park and thinking of their lead singer, who died today. I love a "comprehensive" breakfast like you described!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I read about Linkin Park also. How very sad - only 41 years old. Just shows that all the money and fame in the world do not buy happiness or stable mental health.

      Delete

I appreciate your comments and try to respond to each one!